Be a brave knight in Piran
The knight St. George will wait for your children at Piran's bus station. We will be together three hours and walk nearly 3 km. Two entertainers can welcome up to 12 children. Together we will embrace Piran and find the treasure. We will travel back to the Venetian past, walk through narrow streets, discover the Venetian house on Tartini square and other palaces, and witness the Venetian ghost. We will admire the magnificent church of St. George, find the treasure on First of May Square, get to know the deepest point in the Slovenian sea at Piran's Punta and go back to Piran's bus station. The fil rouge of this adventure is Piran's legend about a brave knight called St. George who fought the dragon.
33 € / child
THE PRICE INCLUDES:
- animation, organization and insurance
- learning & discovering natural and cultural sights
- learn activities on fresh air
- creative workshops, didactic games, hidden treasure hunt
- competition for the bravest knight
- personalized symbolic souvenir
- 0,5 l bottle of water
- healthy snacks: dried persimmons, figs and apples.
Duration: 05.00 pm-08.00 pm
Meeting point: Shopping centre TPC Lucija
Language: Slovene, English, Italian, German,
Reccomeded for: children from 6 to 12 years old