Slovenian Istria with mild Mediterranean climate provides excellent conditions for cycling until late autumn. Therefore at the end of September, when the cycling season elsewhere is already coming to an end but on the coast it is still warm and cosy, preparing real cycling experience for all tastes.
You can choose between three different routes, thereby the event is suitable for all recreational cyclists, but varied supplementary program and other attractions are also inviting to an visit all the other lovers of active life and families.
– three various, fully paved routes for all tastes and levels of readiness
– children’s mini marathon… FREE OF CHARGE!
– rich gift package for all participants
– numerous prizes awarded by drawing lots starting numbers
– active weekend packages and special accommodation prices for participants and their families
– free road safety polygons with educational content for children
– free relaxing foot massage for participants after the competition
– Istrian market: stalls offering local culinary and handicraft products
– rich animation program, stage events, music…
Registrations for marathon are possible through the web-form and on the day of the event on the registration point. The registration fee varies depending on the date of registration, so it is advised to sign up as soon as possible.
On routes there will be available refreshments, traveling workshops and organized security service, which will be responsible for the proper guidance of the participants of the event. At the crossroads and on dangerous sections the guides will provide appropriate warnings.
You are cordially invited to join us!
More information: http://www.istrski-kolesarskimaraton.si/en/marathon/