EN
Inquiry
EN

St. Clement's Church

The church was first mentioned in the 13th century.

It acquired its present-day appearance after numerous renovations in the year 1773 and extensive restoration in the year 1890.

It was dedicated to one of the first Roman popes – St. Clement.

Because of the dreaded plague that propagated throughout Istria in the 17th century, the church was renamed Our Lady of Health Church, as St. Mary was, together with St. Rocco, an intercessor against plague.

On-line Booking
Accommodation
Arrival Departure
+386 (0) 5 674 22 20 booking@portoroz.si  
Special offer