EN
Inquiry
EN

Church of St. Peter

The original church from the year 1272 used to stand outside the town walls.

The architect Pietro Nobile gave it its present look in the year 1818.

The whole composition and façade express academically pure Classicism.

Above the entrance, there is a relief made by the sculptor Antonio Bossi, which represents the handing over of the keys to St. Peter.

On-line Booking
Accommodation
Arrival Departure
+386 (0) 5 674 22 20 booking@portoroz.si  
Special offer